By entering Padstow Chinese Congregational Church property, you understand and agree with the following conditions:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms, you must not enter – self-isolate and find out how to get tested.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
- This church is taking all reasonable steps to prevent a case of COVID-19 from entering our site, however there is still a risk that you should take into consideration prior to entering our site.
- We recommend that you take into consideration your personal situation including any preexisting medical conditions or whether you fall within a high-risk category and take additional precautions as necessary.
- You must give your name and mobile number or email address to our staff prior to or upon entering the church. We will keep your details confidentially and securely on record for at least 28 days to support contact tracing.
- You must practise social distancing: avoid physical contact and keep 1.5m away from others.
- You must clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser at the start and end of any gathering, and at other times as needed.
- If a staff member, warden or authorised volunteer asks you to leave because of our COVID-19 safety plan, you will comply with the request.
Strict limits are also in place for the number of people permitted on in each hall, with Hall 1 limited to 100 people, and Hall 2 limited to 45 people.